Wednesday 19 February 2014

A Love For Floral Prints


\
Liberty Print Makeup Bag | £17 | LoveToHold

One of the things that I was keen to talk about on my blog was a unique and lovely find that I disovered a few weeks ago when looking through Etsy. I was searching for a makeup bag and I was struggling to find the right one for me. My hunt for a makeup bag also made me realise that there is actually quite a gap in the market for decent makeup bags: all I could seem to find were those shiny Ted Baker styled ones which although I do like those types of makeup bags - especially for practical reasons as I can imagine they are easy to maintain and keep clean, I was after something more feminie.
Then I remembered good old Etsy, so I searched for makeup bag and I think I filtered  the results to UK only as the bulk of items on Etsy are sold by international sellers and one of the first results were these unique makeup bags made by a seller called LoveToHold. I was instantly in love with all the bright and beautiful prints available. I am such a sucker when it comes to floral designs! It took me ages to settle on this particular print as I could have honestly picked them all. Not only is the flowery pattern just lovely but so is the way that its been beautifully hand made, its really something special and the perfect addition to your makeup collection in my opinion.
These come in three different sizes, small medium and large, the small one looked to be more like a coin purse type of size and the large one was a wash bag size. I chose the medium size (as pictured) but I also got the matching wash bag too, which I'm as equally smitten with. This particular size is very practical as it fits plenty of your every day makeup essentials in! So if you're in the market for a new makeup or wash bag or just fancy a peak I would definitely reccomend checking out LoveToHold over on Etsy :)

Are you a lover of a particular print or pattern? What does your makeup bag look like?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)