Wednesday 19 February 2014

Just A Small Introduction

So here I am with another blog, I know, I know how many times am I going to repeat that phrase? Well hopefully this will be the year that I return for good. I've been blogging on and off for the last four years as a hobby with general lifestyle inspired themes but I never had a specific interest per say. That was until around eight months ago when I was suddenly sucked into the beauty world after one innocent visit to a Mac counter with my friend. This was when I purchased my first Mac lipsticks, and the rest I suppose they say is history. 
With the help of many beauty blogs and YouTube videos I have come a long way since that trip to the Mac counter - I wouldn't have been able to tell you the difference between a lustre lipstick to a matte lipstick back then or how much difference a lip pencil can really make towards the way your lipstick looks. In all honesty a year ago I didn't really know anything about makeup, so I guess that I still represent the 'beginner' in all of this beauty malarkey but the thing about me is that once I become interested in something I tend to pick things up pretty quick. I have a job and am soon to become a self employed foot health professional so all of the makeup is bought with my own money and it's something that I pride myself in being able to do. 
So just when you thought that the last thing the world needs is another twenty something girl rambling on about makeup... my little blog appeared. But I hope you will stick around and enjoy reading my snippet of the beauty world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)