Friday 21 March 2014

Easter Themed Lush Haul

 
 






 

Hello I hope you're all having a great Friday and ready for the weekend to begin! I've been out shopping doing a bit of damage and thought I would quickly do a mini lush haul for you today as I ended up picking up quite a few things in there. I purchased lots from Lush during the winter especially from the Christmas range and I imagined that my temptations would end there as the spring months rolled around. However the new Easter stuff Lush introduced was far too tempting to miss out on.

The first thing to catch my eye were the adorable Bunch of Carrots bubble bars. I really like the bubble bars from Lush, and these smell exceptionally fruity and delicious. Its good that with this you actually get three 'carrots' that are reusable so you will get plenty of bubble baths out of these. The bright pink Fluffy Egg bath bomb was next to catch my eye, equally as fragrant and delicious - exactly like candy. These remind me of the Think Pink bath bombs, both in appearance and smell but obviously the fluffy egg is larger and shaped like an egg of course. I can just imagine the pretty colour this is going to make in my bath water.

 Last from the Easter range I got the glittery Golden Egg bath melt, the smell reminds me of caramel or toffee or something. If this is like all the other bath melts I have tried from Lush, this is going to be super luxirous and make my skin feel all soft, I always describe the melts as sort of oily as they make the bath water all silky smooth - and glittery golden from this one I expect! Something I have been meaning to pick up from Lush for ages but always forget is one of their lip scrubs, I went for the Popcorn scrub and can't wait to get nice smooth lips from this.

Now all I have to finish off by saying is, is it bath time yet?

What do you think of the new Easter range from Lush? Will you be picking anything up?

4 comments:

  1. That Golden Egg simply looks beautiful and sounds like it smells divine!

    Kat B - Katience

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty I can't wait to use it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carrots are soooo adorable! Perfect for spring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush are the best! these products all look so nice, would love if you could check out my blog:)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)