Friday 28 March 2014

Sunday Catchup #1

 

Hello and happy Sunday to you - plus an extra special mention to all the mothers out there as it is Mother's Day over in the UK today. Following in the theme of other bloggers who do a sort of weekly round up I have decided to incorporate a 'Sunday Catchup' here on my blog as a light hearted chit-chat, what I've been up to kind of post. I really like to read these sorts of posts and get an insight into the blogger behind the blog so I hope you will enjoy these too.

So obviously today I will be spending the day with my mum. I consider myself really fortunate as I get to spend a lot of time with her even though we both have busy lives we always try to make time for each other even if its just going to yoga, or popping to the shops to get stuff for dinner. On saying that the last two mothers days I haven't spent it with her as last year I was actually at Crufts and the year before I had to work but today I get to spend it with her - nothing major planned just the usual Sunday stuff.

This week has been quite a busy one as weeks go, I'm going away tonight as I've got the first of my two weeks clinical training to get my foot health qualification tomorrow. Although there has been an attempt to get organised throughout the week I sense a last minute emergency throwing of things into a suitcase before leaving tonight. Its too far for me to travel up every day so have to stay in a B&B until Friday. I'm very excited and also nervous too. Hopefully once I'm back I intend to write a full update all about what I've been up to but for now there will be a few scheduled posts going up while I am away.

I managed to squeeze in all my regular classes at the gym this week - Monday morning Bounce Fit, Yoga Monday night and on Friday morning, spinning Wednesday and Thursday night plus a Power Weights class straight after on Thursday, and then yesterday morning I did Boxercise. So I'm pretty pleased about that - I'm going to miss it so much while I'm away! Sad but true.

Despite spending 3 evenings at the gym I've also been crazy addicted to watching Breaking Bad, and finished season two I think on Tuesday it was? Record number of viewings in one session has been four episodes... lets just say there has been a lot of late nights recently due to this programme - which is quite unconventional for this early bird!

Plus on the blog this week:
The TMI Tag
MAC Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish
On My Face #2

How was your week? Have a lovely Mothering Sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)