Sunday 23 March 2014

The TMI Tag

 

 I'm back with another tag for you today, the last one I did went down fairly well and that was the What's In My Bag tag. This time I'm doing the TMI tag, so hopefully you're feeling adequately nosey! I tag anyone who reads this and wants to let their readers know a little bit more about them. 
 
1) Have you got any tattoos?
No, my skin is completely ink free. I haven't ever really got the whole tattoo thing to be honest. I just couldn't justify the permanence of a tattoo - you don't know how your body is going to look years in the future and how you as a person are going to change physically and emotionally. Plus you see so many tattoos that clearly haven't had much thought or meaning put into them. Don't get me wrong I quite like tattoos on the right people but I highly doubt I would ever get one.

2) Piercings?
Yes I have 3. I've had my ears pierced longest since I was quite young, I think I've had my belly button pierced coming up ten years now too and my most recent piercing was a spontaneous one just last summer and that was my tragus in both my ears. I like the amount of piercings I have, however I wouldn't say that I won't get another one in the future.

3) How tall are you / how much do you weigh?
I don't actually have an accurate answer for either of these ones, for a start I've never really known exactly how tall I am but I do know that I'm a bit of a shortie and my weight is always fluctuating up and down. I don't ever step on the scales because I don't want to be governed by a stupid number. There was a stage where I counted calories, kept a track of my weight etc and it seriously sucked. These days I just exercise regularly, eat what I like in moderation and I go by how my clothes feel and look on me.

4) Have you ever been in love?
I think so. I have little experience of real love but I do believe I loved someone for a short while.

5) Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
No I haven't, my first (and only to date) relationship ended after 4 and a bit years on mutual terms. That was around a year ago now.

6) Something you miss?
Hmm, I moved house for the first time last year like literally down the road and so I pass my old house most days and even though I love our new home I still get a little fuzzy feeling in my stomach when I drive by and see the light on in my old bedroom. I don't miss it like crazy, but it was my first home so I still feel connected to it in some way I guess. I also miss the spontaneousness of last summer.

7) Zodiac sign?
Cancer, my birthday is June 26th. I don't believe in horoscopes or things like that and have never followed my zodiac signs.

8) Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is kind, thoughtful, honest, reliable, doesn't take themselves too seriously and most of all knows how to have a laugh and a bit of fun. Basically someone who I could easily be myself around is most important. Anyone who says looks aren't important is clearly telling fibs because lets face it looks do play a role because where would you be without any attraction?

9) Turn off?
If someone doesn't have any ambitions, goals or dreams. Also rudeness and arrogance.

10) Favourite quote?
"I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw. I think that the message behind this is pretty inspiring and motivating.

11) What are your fears?
My fears  (minus spiders,eww) are that time will pass too quickly, that I might end up alone, not having anyone to share my life with or build a future with.

12) Favourite show?
Ah my, where would I begin? I love so many. I've recently got the Breaking Bad boxset and oh my word, its freaking amazing! I'm only on season 2 so no spoilers ok!? I also adore Nashville because I love country music and basically Nashville is all about that. I've also been loving Mr Selfridge, as I quite like a bit of a period drama and especially as its focused around the introduction of shopping for pleasure. I'm hooked on Revenge at the moment too though. Oh and not forgetting my favourite supernatural type of TV show is True Blood. Wow how do I get time to blog when I watch all of those?

13) Favourite bands?
I'm not really sure? I have an infatuation with country music lately so I guess I'd have to say Lady Antebellum? :P

14) Favourite flavour of sweet?
Easy, orange!

15) Favourite song?
This always changes but 'All To Well' by Taylor Swift has a place in my heart because I can relate to it so much.

16) Do you have a crush?
Yes, who doesn't ?

17) The last song you sang?
Kacey Musgraves - Silver lining.

18) Where do you go when you're sad?
It depends how sad I'm feeling. I find exercise can be a great way of completely taking your mind off things. But other times I like to go and write in my journal, it helps to write down how I feel I find it greatly theraputic. Plus it helps to go back and read over things I've written in the past, as it usually helps me realise that if I've gotten through something tough before I can do the same again.

19) A place you want to visit?
I want to go to New York desperately! I've made a 25 before 25 list and New York is up there to do. I also would love to see more of Europe.

20) The last sport you played?
Does doing a spin class count as sport? :P I do spin classes every Wednesday and Thursday evening. But a proper sport I haven't probably done since I left school six years ago.

21) Favourite Colour?
Oh I don't think I have a favourite colour, I just couldn't pick!

22) Have you ever been in a physical fight?
No.

23) The reason you started blogging?
I started blogging because I missed it, I used to run a blog many moons ago. I love writing and reading blogs and this time it felt like I could come back with a specific interest / topic. Plus my obsession with beauty was just getting too much, I couldn't contain it any longer. It was only a matter of time really I suppose before I started back up again.

24) The meaning behind your blog name?
Graceyblossom is my name. Well I'm known mostly as Grace, Gracey but Blossom is actually my middle name.

25) The last time you were insulted?
Oh, probably at work by a customer!


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love posts like these where you really get to know the blogger!

    Kat B | Katience

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)