Sunday 18 May 2014

Topshop Pansy Print Dress

Pansy Print Dress | Topshop | £29 | Link
Good evening, I hope you've all had a gorgeous weekend and enjoyed the summery May weather we've been having here in England. Today's post is a little different - I'm certainly no fashion blogger but I couldn't resist sharing this cute little pansy print dress that I picked up from Topshop! Its officially appropriate to start whipping out the cute sun dresses in the UK and I was in the market for a new casual day dress: this immediately caught my eye, everything about the floral print to the vibrant colour which I would call an orangey red.

Although you can't really tell from the picture but the dress is extremely flattering. I picked this up in a size 10 and this has a really neat little waistline that seems to draw you in and is generally really feminine. There is also a very cute sort of lace detailing on the back which I really like about it too.This was ace to stick on for a lovely day in the sun! I might even be brave and showcase this an OOTD type of post, as the picture doesn't really do it's prettiness any justice, but we shall see...

Would you wear this dress? Do you wear casual dresses?

2 comments:

  1. oooh this dress is gorgeous!! id love to see what it looks like on. id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/all-aboard-boohoo-bus.html#more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress, so perfect now the weather is getting warmer X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)