Monday 23 June 2014

Fragrance Focus: See By Chloé




I'm back with another Fragrance Focus post, but I'm putting this one down to #theessiebuttoneffect though... You may have caught my last review about a month or so ago on the original Chloé perfume which I will link here if you fancy a read but lets just say I wasn't disappointed. And so obviously when innocently browsing Essie Button this pretty little bottle caught my attention rather quickly. I made a mental note to have a whiff next time I was passing my local Boots.

Well lets just say that you know that you're going to love a perfume when the first time you smell it it makes you 'oooh' out loud, well I can guarantee that See By Chloé will make you 'oooh'. As a quick side note I actually decided to order this online from All Beauty which if you haven't heard of is an amazing website that offers some great savings on loads of fragrances (makeup too incase you wondered!) and I saved over £8 which is pretty awesome if you ask me.

Anyway back to the perfume! See By Chloé is literally ideal for these current summer months, I'm going to be really lame at describing but I'm sat here sniffing my arm where the perfume was sprayed hours earlier and the best word that keeps popping up is simply: delicious. I would say its slightly sweet with a sort of fruity and florally scent but what I love is about this is that it still remains very classy. Most sweet, fruity perfumes can seem a bit .. for want of a better word 'girly' but this is just so lovely. Its one of those fragrances that is definitely fun and flirty.

 Just give this a whiff next time you're at a perfume counter and you can thank Essie Button yet again for this beaut of a recommendation.
 
Have you tried See By Chloe? What is your go to summer fragrance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)