Friday 11 July 2014

Fragrance Focus: Jimmy Choo Exotic


You may notice a reoccurring theme on my blog that I rather love my fragrances. This fragrance focus post is dedicated to the limited edition Jimmy Choo Extoic women's perfume. This was released last year in 2013 as a spin off from the original Jimmy Choo for women. Jimmy Choo Exotic supports the same iconic circular bottle and square lid but in an all hot pink shade. The limited edition fragrance has been re released this summer this time in a warm orange bottle, (I actually prefer the 2013 bottle I've got) but apart from the outside appearance it is the same perfume or at least very similar as far as I can tell.

This was my favourite summer fragrance last year so when I saw it was released again this summer I knew I would have to feature it in a fragrance focus post. The perfume itself is definitely more of an evening fragrance as its got a rather sexy and sultry edge to it. Its very warm and yet it also has a fruitiness to it as well which makes it slightly rich. You only need a couple of sprays of this and it will last on the skin for hours. I think that the name exotic is pretty much on the money.

 Perfumes and aromas are especially evocative and whenever I smell this perfume it always reminds me of hot summer evenings. I think that this perfume is definitely the sexiest in my collection and its not something I would usually aim for but I do really love it during the summer months and think its worth a sniff next time you're at a perfume counter. I would also recommend this as a perfect holiday scent - I'm going to buy one of those travel atomisers to fill up with this perfume for my holiday as I wont want to be lugging around this 60ml bottle with me.

 
What is your favourite evening scent?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)