Thursday 18 September 2014

Five Empty MAC Lipsticks

 
As I'm sure that you already know, upon your sixth empty MAC product you are entitled to return the empty containers and receive a free lipstick - more commonly known as the Back To Mac scheme. So far, with the donation of two empty lipsticks from my mum (the two with very worn out lids there) and my own usage I have accumilated five empty MAC lipsticks. In a weird way its quite satisfying seeing them all lined up there ready to be joined by a sixth empty Mac product isn't it?
 
 I'm debating whether to depot one of my shadows next as I could pop that into one of my empty pans in a quad, or whether I should depot the rest of my Creme Cup lipstick as its quite low now and I rarely use it these days. Hmm decisions. Whatever I decide I'm well on my way for a trip to MAC for my first ever Back To Mac soon! I'm so excited about autumn lipsitcks, they are definitely some of my most favourite shades to wear. But what free lipstick to redeem? I've been really liking the look of Twig and Craving each time I've passed Mac in the last little while...
 
QOTD: Have you ever done Back To Mac? What Mac lipstick do you recommend I get?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)