Friday 3 October 2014

'Duty Free Made Me Do It' Airport Haul

 
 
 
Duty free makeup shopping - ahhh - every beauty blogger's dream come true. Dozens upon dozens of high end beauty brands at a discounted price, how could you possibly resist? Plus when you're off on your old holibobs its basically permission granted that you're allowed to utterly spoil yourself (like we ever need an excuse to do that.)
 
You know that it must be holiday time when you're stood swatching Mac lipsticks at 4:30am with a cheesy grin on your face soon to be walking away with three brand new lipsticks in hand. Now I know that to some people three Mac lipsticks will be nothing or to some it will seem like a ridiculous amount, but this isn't something that I would ever usually do. However when you are getting them at three, nearly four pounds cheaper than usual a girls gotta take advantage! I'm pretty much sorted for autumn lip choices now with Cyber, Twig and Brick-O-La added to my collection.
 
I couldn't go away on holiday without purchasing a new fragrance, I think that its such a lovely way of bringing back memories and then whenever I wear the perfume I can always be reminded of the good times I had. From the moment I sniffed a sample of the new Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt it was love and I knew that I needed it in my life: fresh, energising and so beautiful. Even though I was travelling I had to go for the 100ml bottle as it was such an amazing saving and thankfully I managed to get it to holiday and home safe in one piece and I'm so happy I went for the size I did.
 
The next few items I actually got whilst I was on the plane, the first one being a Style Tangle Teezer. My old teezer was in a right old state and so I thought it was about time to replace it with this. Not only is the print amazing but it also has a protective back meaning I can throw it in my bag. The actual bristly parts are so much firmer and stronger on this brush than my old teezer that it has made brushing my knotty hair even quicker and easier - I'm so glad I picked this up. Lastly on a bit of a whim I decided to get the Glam Glow Mud Mask as I've heard so many people talking about this - I'm super excited to try this out!
 
QOTD: What would Duty Free Shopping make you do?

5 comments:

  1. I'm almost disappointed there's not a toblerone in this post! I love duty free, I can't wait to go away in December and take advantage!!

    Sammy xo

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! So worth it to splurge on Wood Sage & Sea Salt. Smells amazing!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) ahh definitely worth it - perfect scent for this time of year x

      Delete
  3. I was in Duty Free the other day and walked away with three MAC products, and that was it! Was oddly proud of myself! Not entirely sure why I chose the lipstick shade I did; I'm putting it down to strange times and weird lighting! xx

    www.kittyblackadder.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad I'm not the only one then - what did you pick up? x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)