Tuesday 14 October 2014

Holiday Haul


So todays post is the second and concluding part of my holiday hauls, the first part was my duty free shopping haul which you can find here. This haul is everything that I picked up while I was actually in Majorca on my holiday. As you can see there is a right mish mash of things so we'll start off with beauty.
  
 
Where we stayed in Alcudia it was literally like heaven for me and my friend, it was ridiculously packed with gorgeous makeup and perfume shops, add the fact that a couple of days we had pretty dodgy weather equals lots of shopping. We also found that everything seemed a lot cheaper in the shops abroad than it is back at home so we definitely made the most of things while we were there. For example I purchased some skincare from Clarins - a toner and a cleanser that were about ten euros each which works out about £8 and in England these retail for twice that price. I also purchased the Clarins Daily Energiser Cream. 
 

I was so excited to spot Victor & Rolf BonBon which I've been eyeing up for so long but haven't seen it available in England anywhere yet. For a gift for my mum I got her L'Eau De Chloe fragrance as I knew she likes Chloe and this one smells lovely. I got one piece of makeup while in Majorca and that was a stunning Estee Lauder lipstick which surprise surprise is another red, whoops. But its seriously stunning - full review to come! Then in the local Spar shop I spotted a Palmolive Soap that I don't think we get in the UK, or at least I've never seen them in the supermarkets here aha.
 
Moving on to jewellery / accessories I picked up a really cute Pandora bracelet which I'm so happy with - I've been wanting to get a casual one like this for ages. My most favourite purchase I got on the last day of my holiday - I actually saw it on the first day and it was on my mind ever since. I thought about it all week and finally caved in to a rose gold Guess watch on the Saturday before we flew home. I absolutely love it and haven't stopped wearing it since. Lastly and very randomly I returned home with some Milka chocolate - there were so many different chocolate/sweets in the shops in Majorca that I found so fascinating to look at. My favourite was the Milka with strawberry filling mmm yum!

QOTD: What have you purchased recently?

1 comment:

  1. I love Milka chocolate! Haven't had some in so long!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)