Wednesday 1 October 2014

Philosophy Pumpkin Pie


As autumn rolls around there is definitely something about bathing and showering that just seems so much more appealing. Maybe its a primal instinct to keep ourselves warmer during the colder months, or is it just the indulgence of relaxing in a deep bubble bath surrounded by candles as the nights get darker? Well whatever it is, I'm guilty.

Philosophy is a brand I have been wanting to try out for a while now, but its not exactly got my usual Soap & Glory price tag to its products and so I never bit the bullet. However back in the Spring I was lucky enough to win Becky's 100 follower giveaway and one of the prizes included this deliciously tempting Pumpkin Pie bubble bath by Philosophy. I resisted temptation to use it back in the Spring and saved it in a cupboard to put it to better use and the other day when I arrived home from holiday and I had a bit of the post-holiday blues I really couldn't think of a better time to debut Pumpkin Pie.

I'm so glad I saved this as it really is the perfect addition to those dark October nights, it smells positively festive - it sure lives up to its name as it smells sweet enough to tuck in to. I've only had the pleasure of using it as a shower gel so far but the consistency is so dreamy - its very rich and creamy and lathers into super luxurious foamy bubbles. A little goes a long way so I think that for the price tag this is definitely worth the money and will hopefully last me well over the festive season. It can also be used for bubbles and as shampoo - I doubt I will use this on my hair but I'm excited for my first pumpkin pie bubble bath this weekend.

I'm not really sure if this is limited edition as I can't seem to find it online, but I know that larger Boots stores sell quite a variety of Philosophy bath products so I would 100% recommend picking this up if your after an indulgent new bath product for the autumn months.

QOTD: Have you tried Pumpkin Pie? Do you like to indulge in bath and body products more during the fall?

4 comments:

  1. I can't even, this sounds amazing! This absolutely needs to be in my life. The idea of pumpkin scented bubbles is one I can get behind =P

    http://definedbysteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is as good as it sounds ;)
      x

      Delete
  2. I really like philosophy, and pumpkin is absolutely my favorite scent, so this sounds perfect! If you're looking into trying some more of their products, I would highly recommend purity made simple cleanser :)

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks for the recommendation - I'm always up for trying a new cleanser! x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)