Sunday 16 November 2014

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (Blonde)




 Me and my brows have been on a bit of a journey this year and I've really been on the hunt for that holy grail brow product. There have been many hits and misses, some of which have made their way on to the blog: I'll leave a link to all my other brow product reviews here incase you're interested. However I have finally found the perfect product for me and that is all thanks to the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. I first saw this product mentioned by one of the Pixiwoo beauty gurus and since then it has popped up quite a bit on the beauty blogging scene. I was intriguied and definitely willing to try something a little different to the normal since all the other brow products I had tried had left me a little underwhelmed to say the least.

The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade is somewhere in between a gel / mousse formula and as you can see comes in quite a generously sized glass container. Best applied with a fine angled brush like this one from Real Techniques, this unique mousse formula effortlessly fills in your brows in the most natural looking way. Although gel like the product is still workable meaning its creamy enough to set it in the right place without any fuss. With this its easy to achieve realistic hair-like strokes to make your brows look naturally full and beautiful. You can create really defined brows without looking like your eyebrows have been drawn straight onto your face. Waterproof and bugdgeproof this product is going to last you all day, although I do recommend setting with a clear brow gel over the top for that finished look.

The colour blonde is absolutely perfect for me and mimicks the colours of my actual brow hair. I don't think I've found a brow product that has matched me so well and what is great about the dipbrow pomades is that they come in so many different shades, its not just light, medium dark kinda jazz I think there are about 5 or 6 colour options so there will be something to suit everyone I imagine.

Overall I'm so, so impressed with the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade as its finally given me brows that I can be happy with. Plus I think its actually amazing value for money, this costs £15 (I got mine from Beauty Bay with free delivery) and the jar will last you ages as the amount of product you have to use for great results is minimal. I would 100% recommend this product for all the brow product lovers out there and especially those on the hunt for that holy grail product as this could very well make the mark.

QOTD: Have you tried Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade?




3 comments:

  1. I want to try this! I've heard good reviews about this product everywhere.

    do you know if the product itself is vegan and cruelty free?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely review! I've been loving benefits "gimme brow" at the moment but this will be next on my list :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I have heard SO much about this product and thankyou so much for finally giving me a tip on where to get it delivered in the UK!

    Annabel xx | Annadorabel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)