Monday 10 November 2014

Manicure Monday: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat


Are you too busy to faff around with nail polish? Have no time to sit and wait for paint to dry? Or maybe you're just impatient and get bored of the whole 'manicure' process? Well this top coat from Sally Hansen could very well be just for you. This product is the solution to a quick hassle free manicure. Having tried this top coat multiple times now I can confirm that this really does set your manicure 'instantly' and dries it within a matter of seconds. This is an absolute godsend and saves you so much time as it minimises your waiting time dramatically.

I start off with a thin coat of my desired nail colour and allow that to dry naturally before going in with a second coat which you are meant to leave for two minutes and then go over with the Insta-Dri top coat. Don't worry this doesn't come out red as the packaging might suggest! Your manicure is touchable within about half a minute and the top coat also leaves your nails with a lovely shine. I would say don't go too overboard with the top coat or it won't dry as effectively, you only need a minimal amount on the brush - just enough to cover the nail polish underneath.

The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is incredible value for money, you can currently pick this up at Boots for £5.99 and its on a 3 for 2 offer at the moment. I haven't tried Seche Vite but the Insta-Dri is a few pounds cheaper and does a brilliant job at rapidly drying your manicure and leaving it with a glossy shine so I would definitely recommend picking this up! I don't know how I survived so long without this little miracle top coat...


QOTD: Have you tried Salley Hansen Insta-Dri top coat?

1 comment:

  1. This used to be my go-to holy grail top coat, however I realized it makes my nail polish bubble, so I think I'll go back to using Seche Vite when I finish my current bottle.

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)