Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Body Shop Glazed Apple Body Butter


 
The Body Shop recently introduced their limited edition Christmas collections which this year saw the release of Glazed Apple, Frosted Cranberry and Vanilla Brulee to festively tease all of the beauty lovers out there. After having a look (or should I say smell?) at the new Christmas ranges my favourite was the Glazed Apple. Starting with the packaging and this is not usually something I bother discussing when talking TBS body butters as they are always the same and you kind of know what you're getting with them, but the Glazed Apple tub comes in the most gorgeous seasonal shade of green which I think is so pretty and festive. The apple on the lid has a little red bow for an added embellishment and theres also twinkling stars bordering the edge. I really like what they've done to the packaging as it makes me feel all festive.
  
So onto the product itself, well if you've tried one body butter you've tried them all in terms of consistency - there isn't really much difference in them so you can expect to get that usual creamy, skin nourishing goodness from the new Glazed Apple body butter. You can't really see from the picture above but the colour of the butter is actually a light green which rather decievingly makes me think of mint green. In terms of the fragrance this is so delicious and has easily made its way in with my favourite body butters, its very tangy yet fresh with a yummy bitter sweet edge to it.  This is definitely a product for the fruity scented lovers out there. Although I wouldn't usually associate apple scents with Christmas the smell of this really does make me feel festive, I'm not sure what it is about it but I've been loving covering myself in this before bed. The scent also lingers for quite a while too so you still get a whiff of the festive tangy goodness in the hours to follow.
 
 
QOTD: Have you tried any of The Body Shop's new limited edition collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)