Thursday 20 November 2014

The Body Shop Haul: Love Your Body 40% Off Event

 
UPDATED: 30/11/14
The Body Shop will be hosting their next 40% off event in store & online 4-5th December!

Oh hello two blog posts in one day - but don't worry you might thank me for this one as I knew I had to spread the word about TBS two day 40% off event which lasts today and tomorrow (Thursday 20th Nov - Fri 21st Nov)  don't worry its online too! You guys know know how much I love TBS so when I received an impromptu text message today from them telling me about their 40% off event I knew I had to take a cheeky detour - if only to check out their brand new Christmas range. To enjoy 40% off you have to be a member (T&C linked here) and the savings I made today were amazing plus its especially handy in the run up for Christmas as some of their gift ideas are lovely.

I definitely went to town today, stocking up on some essentials from my favourite Vitamin E and Tea Tree ranges and then I got a couple of items from the newly released Glazed Apple festive range-which smells delicious of course.  In total the amount that was due before my savings was worth a whopping £82 which in the end came to under £35! Such a good saving! Here's a quick break down of what I stocked up on below:

Tea Tree Foam Cleanser
Vitamin E Night Cream
Vitamin E Moisture Cream
Camomile Cleansing Balm
Glazed Apple Body Butter
Glazed Apple Lip Balm
Hemp Gift Set
___________________

Total today £34.20 (worth £82)








QOTD: Will you be taking advantage of TBS Love Your Body 40% Off Event?
 PS a cheeky heads up that there may also be another 40% off at the beginning of next month too so keep a check if you miss this one.


2 comments:

  1. Wow that is such a great saving! Was looking at the Body Shop collections today and everything looked so nice :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Body Shop sales they offer to us especially as a loyalty card members! I have been loving the Glazed Apple range it just smells incredible x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)