Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas With Jo Malone


In the lead up to Christmas I really enjoy taking a nose at everyone's gift idea posts and videos on YouTube, however rather than adding another one to the mix I thought I would do something a little different. With just a few shopping weekends left I thought I'd sneak in my own little selection of gift ideas, now if you've been reading my blog for a while now you will probably know that I'm a bit of a Jo Malone lover so these are a selection of little luxuries that any beauty lover would enjoy receiving. 

Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil | £17 | Link
With all of the ideas there is the theme of travel sized items however if you really wanted to push the boat out you could always opt for the full sized option to make a really special main gift idea for someone. However the travel sized Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil would make a lovely luxurious stocking filler, it comes in its very own little Jo Malone box with the festive red ribbon, as do all the items mentioned below so you wouldn't even need to do any wrapping. I recently reviewed the fragrance of Pomegranate Noir, and for any Jo Malone lover I think the bath oil would be a beautiful gift for an added element of pampering. The addition of the bath oil will also layer the fragrance making it last even longer.


Travel Candle Collection | £62 | Link
As part of the Christmas gift sets there is a travel candle collection with three delicious winter inspired scents. I think that this set would be ideal for anyone who loves their luxury candles or it would even be ideal for someone who maybe hasn't tried any of the Jo Malone candles, like myself as you can sample a nice little selection of the scents this way. The three scents are the famous Pomegranate Noir, Incense and Embers and also the gorgeous Christmas scent which is released each year Pine & Eucalyptus.


Also new in and for a limited time only are the collection of 9ml fragrances, which again are a perfect idea for maybe those who are new to Jo Malone as this way you can experiment around with the different selection of scents. Equally these sets are just as gorgeous to any Jo Malone lover as the idea of them is to encourage fragrance combining so you can really have a play around with the exquisite scents to find your own unique combination. These sets come in two different ways you can opt for the selection of five 9ml of the normal colognes or you can go for the set of five cologne intense bottles which I have to show you here.

Cologne Intense Collection | £82 | Link
I believe that this is the first time that the Cologne Intense range have been released in travel size editions, and there is a lovely selection of the line to enjoy. This set includes: Tuberose Angelica, Saffron, Dark Amber and Ginger Lily, Oud & Bergamot, and Velvet Rose & Oud which I have also reviewed before. Either of these sets would make such a beautiful gift to any luxury beauty lover/ perfume addict. I think that the way they come presented is just stunning too, inside the box there is like the red snowy effect, so beautiful.

QOTD: Have any of these gifts tempted you? 

2 comments:

  1. I love Jo Malone & think their packaging is beautiful - perfect for present giving. The Cologne Intense Collection is top of my list
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty expensive but so cute! Always to try them! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)