Tuesday 31 March 2015

Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss | Affriolant




This is the first time in over a year's worth of blogging that I am writing a full posted dedicated to a lip gloss - probably because I tend mainly to only be into my lipsticks! However lip gloss is something I have been interested to get a bit more into wearing, and I'd seen a lot about the new line of Chanel Rouge Allure glosses. If you own any of the Chanel Allure lipsticks you will be aware of the sleek packaging and these follow in the same innovative principal 'colour and shine lipgloss in one click' these are designed to be as intense as lipsticks in terms of colour pay off while still remaining very much a gloss.

After trying a few different colours on at the counter I settled for number 13 Affriolant, a stunning pink with hints of coral. What I like about this is that you can go for quite a sheer look with just one layer or you can build it up to achieve a more opaque covering of the gloss. You really do get the colour pay off with this lipgloss - I've had quite a few people mistake it for lipstick asking me 'oh what lipstick are you wearing?' Though that doesn't mean that it isn't glossy or shiny - it gives you a luscious sheen on the lips that make them look so full and puckered. This is such a beautiful feminine lip product that when I'm wearing always makes me feel very ladylike.

The wear time is surprisingly impressive for a gloss lasting a good four hours with a subtle stain behind on the lips. Its extremely comfortable to wear the texture isn't at all sticky or too thick like some glosses. It goes without saying that the packaging is on the money with the timelessly classic black and gold and Chanel logo on the wand that clicks smartly in to place. Also I think the doe foot applicator is the perfect shape to trace the lips with ease. I've been absolutely loving wearing this and will be a stunning addition to my collection particularly through the upcoming Spring/Summer months.

Wearing Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Affriolant

QOTD: Have you tried any of the Chanel Rouge Allure Glosses?

1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous on you, such a pretty shade. Would definitely love to try one of these out x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)