Monday 16 March 2015

Spring Beauty Haul #2




Time for another Spring haul of things I've purchased in recent weeks.This is a small albeit mish-mash of a beauty haul but I thought I'd share my new bits none the less. It wouldn't be a haul from me without an item from The Body Shop would it? This time I picked up a tub of the Hemp Intensive Hand Butter - the Hemp Hand Protector from TBS is my ultimate hand cream so when I saw this tub on offer on the shelf I was intrigued to see how it compared to the original. I might do a comparison post on the two in the upcoming weeks. The next thing I picked up on a recommendation from my friend, and it was the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub as she said it really helped in clearing her skin. When I saw it on offer in Wilkinsons for just £3.50 I thought why not give it a go?

From Boots I decided to pick up another Tangle Teezer Compact as they're really handy. I picked up the leopard print Style compact Tangle Teezer from duty free a while ago so went for the purple one this time as they're just great to keep it in a handbag and I wanted to get another as back up. The compact Tangle Teezers are light and obviously 'compact' as the name suggests with a protective back you push in and out. Then lastly a high end beauty piece that came from the Chanel counter in Boots is the Rouge Allure Gloss in number 13. I've seen quite a lot of these glosses pop up on the beauty scene - literally as these glosses slide in and out of the packaging in such a chic format. But I won't say too much more as I will definitely be doing a full review on this soon.

QOTD: What have you picked up recently?

4 comments:

  1. Love a spring haul: especially love the chanel lipstick x

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely treats! Nothing beats a little haul. The Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss looks pretty
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit scrub and really love it - even though I'm not so sure yet about how well it works on clearing up your skin.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to have to pick up a tangle teezer, they seem like they would work great on my curly hair!
    Olivia x
    sunshineinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)