Sunday 10 May 2015

Jo Malone White Lilac & Rhubarb Scented Candle

Jo Malone White Lilac & Rhubarb Scented Candle | Link

After purchasing my first Jo Malone candle back at the start of the year (Wood Sage & Sea Salt) it seems I've well and truly caught the bug now. I kept seeing the newly released White Lilac & Rhubarb popping up on my social media in recent weeks and I was keen to give it a smell. Firstly how gorgeous is the packaging? The fresh green and floral prints just make me feel so happy and is a perfect reminder that summer is on the way. Secondly which I didn't realize until I saw this in store is that this is actually a charity candle. The proceeds minus VAT go towards community garden projects - you can read more about where the money goes here.

Naturally, this candle smells, incredible. I've only ever really been a candle person during winter as I tend to associate candles with being something cosy however I'm totally converted now and love burning a candle throughout the day to give the house a fresh burst of fragrance. White Lilac & Rhubarb is both sweet and sharp, tangy and subtly floral. Its also a surprisingly clean which gives it a rather uplifting feel when its burning and filling the room. Its so beautiful and unique smelling, I am obsessed. Also even when its not lit if you take the lid off the candle the aroma still lightly fills the room which I love!  I definitely wish that there was a cologne in this as I would be all over that!

QOTD: Have you checked out the new charity candle from Jo Malone?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks lovely :) I don't really use candles very much but I can imagine that this one is amazing! Lovely that proceeds go to charity too.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nor have I used candles really until recently, now I'm slightly addicted!

      Delete
  2. Ah ever since I got the email from Jo Malone about this, I've been wanting to try it! I'm obsessed with these candles. Your review has made me want to buy it even more, such a pretty design on it too! Hope you enjoy this beautiful scented candle and have a great week! x

    www.lucindafreya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm sure you will love it as much as I do then! x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)