Saturday 16 May 2015

Summer Beauty Haul | Real Techniques, Hourglass, John Frieda & more


All of a sudden we find ourselves in the middle of May (!) and bloody hell, summers right on the doorstep now. I went shopping yesterday intending to buy only one thing and ended up coming home with a few more bits than I expected to, but lets just call it getting ready for summer...
And what goes hand in hand with summer? Bronze skin, so it seems only right to start off the haul with the main reason for my shopping trip: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzers. They have finally been released in the UK and of course I was straight up to my local counter to take a look at these beauties for myself. Introduced to the Ambient Lighting line of products in perfect timing these bronzers are going to be a hit in the upcoming months. I will be popping up a full first impressions post on the bronzer within the next few days so I will save my ramblings for there!

Next up I was on a mission to get to Superdrug as my friend kindly informed me the other day that the Real Techniques Sculpting Set is currently on offer for £13.99 a saving of £7! I'm excited to give these brushes a go! While I was in Superdrug I also stocked up on my newest favourite dry shampoo Colab and I also got a travel sized one to throw in my bag.

Sticking with budget beauty I also spotted in Boots the new range of John Frieda was on a 3 for 2 offer and I've been meaning to pick these up for a while now so what better opportunity? I've only used these once but I'm already quite impressed, especially with the sea salt spray - its given my hair the loveliest naturally tousled waves lovely for this time of year. Again, I'm looking forward to trying these out some more and will maybe do a full review if I continue to enjoy them.

And lastly, a bit of a cheeky thing to throw in a haul as technically these were samples but I wanted to mention them anyway. While I was shopping I treated myself to a hand and arm massage in Jo Malone and the lovely lady in there was kind enough to give me a sample pot of the two body cremes I sampled which were Red Roses and English Pear & Freesia! These sample pots are really generously sized and so worth a try if you're thinking of buying one!

QOTD: Have you made any summer inspired purchases yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)