Thursday 4 June 2015

50 Facts About Me Tag

As I have decided to transition my blog away from purely beauty topics I thought that the '50 Facts About Me' tag would be the perfect opportunity to share a bit of information about myself. I feel like this is a good starting point to take things back to basics and tell you a bit about who I am if I'm going to be sharing more of myself on this blog.





1. Well just in case you're new here my name is Grace.
2. My birthday is on the 26th June, I'm about to turn 23.
3. I live at home with my family in Kent.
4. I'm an only child.
5. I have two pugs: they are called Polly and Peggy.
6. A month after my sixteenth birthday I got my first job, I worked at Burger King.
7. But my current job involves feet.
8. Blogging is a hobby I have enjoyed for about four years now.
9. I've always had a love for writing, jotting down short stories as a child to making up episodes of The Sims to blogging or just keeping journals - I'm always writing something.
10. English was my best subject at school.
11.While maths was my worst.
12. During my GCSE's I wanted to be a teacher.
13. I drive a Mini Cooper.
14. Pirates of The Caribbean sparked a huge adoration for Johnny Depp during my teens - posters on my bedroom wall, all his films on DVD etc etc.
15. Until 2013 I barely used to wear any makeup.
16. I love food.
17. Family are very important to me, I've always been a very family orientated girl.
18. Similarly I am a home body. I love my home and I get home sick very easily.
19. I love England and wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world.
20. I also love that we experience all seasons here.
21.I dream one day of living in the countryside, ideally in a quaint little cottage somewhere.
22. Eventually I would like to have children when I am older.
23. I used to have an unhealthy obsession with tomato ketchup.
24. I can crochet.
25. My childhood was full of imaginative games and playing: I just loved to play and I made the most of being a child and being young.
26. I would love to learn to speak another language.
27. My first pet was a Hamster.
28. I've also had two Guinea Pigs.
29. When I'm out and about I have this weird thing of recognizing and memorizing number plates.
30. I adore Venice.
31. After my A Levels I went to uni for a year to study English, but absolutely hated it.
32. In 2010 I joined a gym in order to just lose some weight but ever since fitness has become a part of my life that I love.
33. All of my life I have been a collector. I collect sentimental objects. I collect non sentimental objects, I just can't help collecting things.
34. I'm pretty short.
35. My favourite Disney film is probably Aladdin.
36. But my favourite princess is Ariel.
37. I. Love. Taylor. Swift.
38. For years now I have wanted to visit New York.
39. One of my favourite things to do is to go to the seaside. I have many fond childhood memories with all my family at the beach.
40. I am a huge sucker for ice cream.
41. Nothing makes me feel more confident than a red lipstick.
42. I wash my hair every day. (And have done for the last 10 years before you tell me its not good for your hair. Mine's in pretty good nick actually.)
43. Jacqueline Wilson's Lizzie Zipmouth is the first book I remember reading by myself.
44. Growing up I was fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with both of my parents, my mum and my dad played active roles in my childhood and I consider myself very lucky.
45. I can sometimes suffer from travel sickeness in certain cars.
46. My body clock refuses to let me ever sleep in past 8 oclock.
47. I hate being late for things.
48. So I always try to be an early person.
49. I've done yoga classes for 2 and a half years now.
50. My first car was a pink KA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)