Saturday 6 June 2015

The 501 Shorts




Top - Primark
Shorts - Levis
Sandals - Moshulu
Shorts are definitely the item of clothing that I have most difficulty with. Not having the longest legs in the world means that finding those perfect shorts is always just that little bit harder, and especially with denim. Although shorts weather only ever comes round once a year in England I think a pair of denim shorts are a timeless piece to keep hold of in your wardrobe. On saying that I've struggled to find that perfect pair of denim shorts in the past until the Levis 501's came into my possession this week.

The Levis 501 shorts are super comfortable, the denim feels really soft and doesn't cut you in which I find that it sometimes can with certain denim. The second I tried them on I was amazed at how good they felt. For shorts these are quite a flattering shape- not too short so they look like hot pants and the waist I would say sits somewhere in the middle. These also cover your bum nicely which is definitely always a bonus. I love the distressed fringe around the edge that gives them that worn 'cut off jeans' look.

Levis are not exactly a cheap investment at £45 but I feel like these are worth spending out a little more on if you're after a quality pair of denim shorts that feel and look great. I know that these are going to get so much wear in the next few months and will be a piece to keep a hold of for years to come. Lets just hope we get plenty of sunshine now for shorts wearing weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)